Monday 27 April 2015

Emotional Roller Coaster



I speak to you, and maybe you!!!

I don’t intend to be a bi**h but I gotta say something that has been in my mind or has crossed my thoughts countless times.
Now, someone explain to me like a one year old why a fully grown, self reliant, self-sufficient man would want to come to my house for whatever reason first time after meeting. What happened to the dating field? 

Current situation is, we meet.
#day1. Get acquainted with each other.
#day2. Simultaneous texts and calls.
#day3. Dude wants to come visit. My house for that matter… damn!!!

Am I wrong to assume that some ladies actually allow these men to come visit their homes even before a week is done after #day1.

I will be doomed to allow this kind of bull crap!
What is your expectation: being alone with a man not your brother or father: emotions get out of hand and one thing leads to the other and unfortunately you unwillingly or willingly graduate into a one night stander. Tsst! Opps, aint laughing at anyone but jeez you called for it. Deal with the emotional roller coaster there after.

#week2 of meeting. Calls go unanswered

#day2ofweek2. Pwahahaha dude has blocked your calls. Having sent insurmountable texts, crying foul, dude doesn’t give a rat’s ass, opps!! sorry again, he already hit his jackpot and moved on to the next easy prey. 

Unfortunately you have no idea what his second name is nor do you know his house number. Sister, move on, nigger will unblock you maybe never. Spit that saliva and learn from that. If not, you will hunt for this nigger in this damned city for the rest of your life. Reason being he changed his hangout joint, maybe his number.

#chroniclesdiary: Be in control of your emotions, if you can’t avoid being in closed doors with your new catch. Let him prove his worth and let him not come to your house.

“Sure I eat my feelings, but I save the emotional roller coaster for dessert” 

 Image result for emotional roller coaster relationship quotes

 

No comments:

Post a Comment