Thursday 3 December 2015

Happy is the new normal…




I have learnt to be content with what I have as I build my dynasty and continue being happy with what I will have achieved. In this life, you have to learn to be happy. It’s not a rehearsal, it’s the real shit. Every minute, second that goes by will never be rehearsed.

The day my parents passed on, I got a reality check. Am sure many of us believe that our parents are invincible. I always thought my parents will never go anywhere. How could they go anywhere and leave us? It was their responsibility to stay and protect us from this ruthless planet or so I thought. It came as a wakeup call. We are still dusting ourselves. We shall overcome anyway.

No one will help you be happy, it’s a personal decision. Being happy will attract happy people to you. Am sure no one wants to be surrounded by gloomy and grumpy individuals. That makes your blood pump more than it should.

Make the years that you will live count. Do the things that make you the happiest. If something doesn’t turn you on, drop it. Pick an engagement that will give you fulfillment. If it’s going for kesha please do it, if it’s riding sport bikes to charge your adrenaline please do, if it’s being a family person and raising your family please do. As long as it doesn’t leave bad taste in your mouth. If it’s working your ass out please do. Let the empty debes talk all they want. For all that matters, it’s your life and you are entitled to every decision you make. But don’t go hurting others just because life ain’t a rehearsal and just because you don’t give a shit. Damn! You are here to make a difference in a good way. Be that person who inspires others, a person that anyone can walk up to and ask for assistance.

I read pieces here n there quite often and I happened to read an article about a lady who was just expressing her gratitude after a gentleman assisted her change a flat tire. Am sure many of us would never stop if waved down by someone seeking assistance since the first thought would be, mkora wewe. But for sure, I also would think hard before stopping. We have heard soo many issues of people being carjacked and kidnapped. Hell no, who wants to be squashed in the kaboot especially if it’s one of those 1000cc engine cars. Haha… No hating but the boot is the size of your ngumi.

Am just writing by the way… Am sited somewhere waiting for this one person who makes my goose bumps misbehave? But I thought about life while here. There is soo much to be happy about. If someone makes you smile, makes you happy, makes you think about life in a positive way love them back. And when I say love I don’t mean Eros love I mean the humanely love. Storge kinda love…mmmh. Happy is good. 

When you smile to attendants in the cafĂ©, supermarket, gas station, salon, receptionist, believe you me 99.9% of them will give you excellent service. Others can’t be helped. Grumpy is the only vocabulary in their dictionary. Don’t exchange bitter glances with them, just smile and move on.

Muriungi miss loves a good laugh. Wishing you happy festive season

No comments:

Post a Comment